All of our return and order complication information can be found in our help center and if there is a situation that is not covered, please submit a ticket through the link below
We ship exclusively through UPS and USPS and below is a transit map for each service that will give you an ESTIMATED time in transit based on the color chart.
All Orders placed by 2pm M-F unless otherwise noted (holidays, weather etc.) will ship the same day and any orders after that can ship out until 4pm but we cannot make any guarantees
If this is a time critical item / order DO NOT use USPS, please choose UPS
First Class - up to 1lb - $7.00
Priority - 1-5lb non oversized - 12x12x12 or smaller - $12.00
Dark Blue - nearest marker is 1 Day
Medium Blue - 2 day
Light Blue - 3 Day
Add at least one day for First Class Packages
For a more detailed delivery date CLICK HERE and in the ship from information use Conway - 29526
1-5lb - $14.00
5-10lb - $16.00
11-15lb - $18.00
16-20lb - $20.00
Anything over 30lb or items that are considered oversized, the store will automatically remove the UPS option and the only thing displayed will be "Ground shipping will be added once order is received" This will give us the ability to calculate the shipping accurately as it may need to go in multiple boxes or the box is oversized. For a breakdown of how pricing is calculated CLICK HERE
To see the membership pricing displayed simply create an account or log in and the discounted pricing and any associated quantity based discounts will be displayed. You can add the membership to the cart and all the pricing will be discounted through the entire store so you can purchase a little or as much as you want and proceed to checkout. Once the order is received you will get a email back from us explaining that your account is active and to log out and log back in and the pricing will be in affect for the next 12 months.
Alpinestar Shoes are know to normally run small so we have decided to keep sizes 1/2 larger in most sizes to accomodate the difference and provide more toe room especially width
• The dual and asymmetric closure system incorporates an adjustable hook and loop strap plus a traditional lace loop system coupled with a para-aramidic eyelets system for enhanced durability, as well as a more personalized fit and a secure closure.
• The collar is cut lower at the rear to allow for greater Achilles’ heel comfort and an improved range of movement.
• The external toe reinforcement is constructed using 3D rubber print for superior abrasion resistance and protection.
• Advanced hybrid construction consisting of durable Nubuck microfiber upper and strategically positioned perforated microfiber areas to ensure light weight, excellent breathability and superior feel.
• The new superlight tongue is constructed from a combination of perforated microfiber and mesh giving for optimum breathability and airflow and superior feeling.
• Strategically-positioned perforation zones on lateral and medial sides and toe for giving breathability
• Alpinestars innovative foot counter is engineered for maximum performance: an ergonomic, polypropylene heel counter provides support and stability inside the shoe, while a flatter forefoot with die-cut ribbing provides greater feel with the pedals.
• The ultra-thin Formula 1 specification sole uses Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound which is strategically ribbed for enhanced pedal sensitivity and grip in both wet and dry conditions.
• External rear heel rubber for improved abrasion resistance and protection.
• Integrated PU heel for additional driver comfort.